What are the Different Types of Glass Partition Walls Available in the Market
There are several types of glass partition walls available in the market. Here are some of the most common types:
1. Glass Wall: This type of partition is made of glass sheets fixed in timber or metal framework. It is ideal for commercial and office environments as well as residential spaces. Single or double glass can be used for partitions that are available in different colors.
2. Cubicles: These are small glass partition walls that are used to create individual work spaces. They are usually made of clear or tinted glass and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the user.
3. Sneeze Guards: These are glass partitions that are used to protect people from airborne particles, such as those that are released when someone sneezes or coughs. They are usually made of acrylic or tempered glass and can be mounted on a countertop or table.
4. Glass Railings: These are glass partitions that are used as safety barriers on balconies, staircases, and other areas where people might fall. They are usually made of tempered or laminated glass and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the user.
5. Portable Partitions: These are glass partitions that are designed to be moved around as needed. They are usually made of clear or tinted glass and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the user.
Other types of glass partitions include fixed glass partitions, folding glass partitions, movable glass partitions, and glass wall systems. The type of glass used in partitioning can vary, with options such as clear, tinted, or opaque glass, toughened glass, tempered glass, sandblasted glass, and fire-rated glass.